Our amplifiers use microprocessor control for turn-on delay and feature an automatic AC power recognition and configuration system. The amplifiers not only recognize whether they are hooked up to 117V or 230V nominal power, they automatically self-configure.
Like the Amplitude8, the 8m features the industry's lowest-distortion and noise specifications to date. The importance of this trait cannot be over-estimated in a theater that may contain twenty or thirty speakers in a single room. If each of those speakers were producing even a small amount of noise, it would rapidly become noticeable and disruptive. This scenario never arises with The Amplitude8m.
Experience audiophile-grade sound reproduction in your home theater with zero background noise during the most quiet scenes of the movie. You also get the finest sound quality and realism on music and movies alike, even at high volumes.
AUDIO POWER & GAIN
- Power Output (8Ω, 20-20kHz 0.05% THD+N):200 Watts RMS x 8
- Power Output (4Ω, 20-20kHz 0.05% THD+N):300 Watts RMS x 8
- Gain:19dB (Test window 18.6 to 19.6dB, centre is 19.1dB)
- Frequency Response:+0, -0.5 dB, 5 Hz to 20kHz, load independent
- Damping Factor:>800 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal to noise ratio:-120 dB referenced to rated output
- Crosstalk:< 90dB
- Intermodulation Distortion:Less than 0.05%
AUDIO INPUTS & OUTPUTS
- Input Connectors:1x Balanced (XLR) per channel
- Input Polarity:Pin 2 +ve, Pin3 -ve (for non-inverting output)
- Input Impedance:47 kΩ, each phase
- Input Sensitivity:???
- Output Connectors:1x 5 way binding post per channel
- Power Requirement:117V / 230V 50/60 Hz AC (auto select)
- Power Consumption:<0.5W Standby, <80W idle, <40W Sleep, Max 2kW
- Power Input:IEC C20
- Mains Fuse:20A (117V) / 12.5A (230V) both slow blow
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (W x H x D) mm:432 x 150 x 394
- Dimensions (L x H x P) pouces:17” x 5 7/8” x 15 1/2”
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D) cm:61 x 61 x 42
- Weight:29.8kg / 65.5 lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:36kg / 0.156 M3
- Standard Warranty:5 year